RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Shipping Damage or Shortages:
If your parts are damaged or shorted during shipping, please contact CP Performance within 24 hours of receiving your parts.
Please call us at 707-585-9871 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Parts returned are subject to are stocking fee of 15% or more. No returns after 30 days. Items not returnable: tools, books, electrical items, chemicals, items not in the original packaging and special order items. Parts installed, modified or damaged will not be accepted. All returns generally take 1-2 business days to process
NOTE: DO NOT return parts to CP Performance without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, as they will be refused.
Return Authorization will be furnished after providing the following information:
- CP Performance invoice or order number.
- Date of invoice
- Part number
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for return
- Defective or new-return
- Exchange or return
CP Performance reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns. CP will inspect every return before issuing credit. Parts that fail inspection due to being installed, used or damaged (defects, and parts damaged in shipping to customer excepted) WILL NOT be credited.
Shipping Instructions for Returns:
- Mark the RMA# prominently on the outside of the shipping container and include it on all documentation and correspondence.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- Insure the package for "full value".
- Ship the package "freight prepaid". No C.O.D.'s will be accepted.
- Outside the USA ship the package back "duty prepaid". No duty shipments will be accepted.
- Credit will be authorized for merchandise only. No refunds on handling and freight charges.