Factory Rebuild D
|Berkeley Factory Jet Pump Rebuild For: Berkeley, American Turbine, Legend,
Each pump is disassembled, cleaned and inspected The shaft is checked for straightness The pump is then assembled using all new parts including your choice of aluminum impeller size, bearings (pre greased), impeller nut, seals, packing, bearing snap ring, impeller key-way and a complete gasket set Jet pumps are brought back to stock specifications and have a one year warranty on parts and labor
Only genuine Berkeley parts are used No inferior import pieces /p>
Stage 4 - Disassemble, clean, inspect all parts:
- R&R parts (wear ring, bearings, bushings, seals)
- Machine parts as necessary for proper fit and
clearance (bearing cap shaft, impeller)
- Modify inlet side of impeller for less cavitation
and more flow.
- Lube and precision assemble.
- Add stuffer to bowl to improve water flow off
impeller into bowl
- Modify bowl inlet vanes for smooth flow.
- Modify bowl outlet vanes for less turbulence
and straighter exit flow.
- Double bolt suction piece, bowl, and bearing cap.
You Save: 14% off MSRP!