Berkeley Factory Jet Pump Rebuild For: Berkeley, American Turbine, Legend,
Each pump is disassembled, cleaned and inspected The shaft is checked for straightness The pump is then assembled using all new parts including your choice of aluminum impeller size, bearings (pre greased), impeller nut, seals, packing, bearing snap ring, impeller key-way and a complete gasket set Jet pumps are brought back to stock specifications and have a one year warranty on parts and labor
Only genuine Berkeley parts are used No inferior import pieces
Stage 2 - Disassemble, clean, inspect all parts:
- R&R parts (wear ring, bearings, bushings, seals)
- Machine parts as necessary for proper fit and
clearance (bearing cap shaft, impeller)
- Modify inlet side of impeller for less cavitation
and more flow.
- Lube and precision assemble.
- Add stuffer to bowl to improve water flow off
impeller into bowl
Note: Buyer assumes all costs regarding shipping pump to us for rebuild.
Please wait to be contacted by us before shipping pump.