24" Super Duty Hydro-Hatch Lift, 500 Pound Moving Capacity
If you are looking for the best actuator that money can buy, then look no further as this is it. With a lift capacity of 500lbs. , this flexible modular design approach allows boat builders the options of installing components anywhere in the vessel to control opening and closing of one or more hatches from a single power source. The option of a self-contained lightweight unit for fast simple installations give you choices never before available with “off the shelf components”. The nominal working pressure for the cylinder is 1200 PSI and the maximum working pressure is 1800 PSI. The hose is rated at 3250 PSI working and13,000 PSI burst.
- Marine grade stainless steel & aluminum construction
- 12 or 24 Volt (option) DC sealed electric motors, 2-wire simple hook-ups
- Compact Size, Light Weight, for Maximum Lifting Capacity
- Two Standard Length Cylinders with Simple Pin Mounts
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Clevis Mounts for Hatch and Stringer
- Smooth Quiet Responsive Hydraulic Action with No-Coasting
- Moving Capacity 500 lbs. on horizontal surface. Will lift 250-300 lb hatch when mounted vertically.
- 1” Cylinder
- System is virtually maintenance free
- Operating Temperatures 10 to 165 Degrees F
- System can Operate with Environmentally Responsible Fluid
- 24" Model Dimensions: 32” Retracted Length, 56” Extended Length
NOTE: MostBrackets, pins and accelerators sold separately in the section WILL NOTWORK with this actuator. The 602-CM100 is only bracket that will workwith this ram.