8" Electric Hatch Actuator
(Overall Length Closed is 15-7/8")
These Hatch Actuators use a time proven design while blending significant construction and performance advantages. These units use severe duty 12VDC motors to provide a 20% faster actuation than the competitors. With a 400 LB maximum load capacity you can be assured your getting the best you can buy.
- Strong eyelet mount allows a wide range of angles for easy installation
- Sealed precision die cast housing
- A 12-volt sever duty motor offers excellent load capacity and reliability
- A 30 amp, type AGC fuse must be installed between the power source and actuator switch to protect against overcurrent.
- Actuator "on time" must not exceed 25%. Example: If "on time" is 25 seconds, then the actuator must remain off for 75 seconds before being operated again. Exceeding a 25% duty cycle can lead to overheating and may result in hazardous conditions.
- Actuator is factory lubricated for life and no additional lubrication is required for maintenance.
- The actuator incorporates a slip clutch to protect against overloading. The clutch is preset at the factory to slip if the load exceeds the rated load.