Need Help? Call Us:
Outside the USA? Call 707-585-9871
Single lever / dual actioncontrol to operate both throttle and shift.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard,inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
- Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (for B183, B184, B184CB, B85) or X50 - 38817 S(for B184Merc) prevents in-gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 or X50 safety switch is installed
- All models are provided with positive lockin neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
- B184 models are provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables for easy tilting of the engine
For use with:
- All Ultraflex control cables except C4, C36 and MACH36
- Mercury®\ current OMC®\ Yamaha® \ Suzuki® Honda® \ Volvo® style cables
- 33C style cables
Ultraflex C5, C16, MACH5 and Mercury® cables require K35 - 34730 U connection kit
Ultraflex C22 and C23 cables require KB1- 39964 L connection kit
Provided with a positive lock-in neutral
Provided with a positive lock-in neutral and trim switch
Standard model, smooth design for use on sailboats. Provided with a positive lock-in neutral.
For MERCURY® or MERCRUISER® engines.
It includes X50 - 38817 S neutral safety switch for trim and tilt functions and K35 - 34730 U connection kit for Mercury® cables.