16 Inch Electric Hatch Actuator
(Overall Length Closed is 22-3/8")
TheseHatch Actuators use a time proven design while blending significantconstruction and performance advantages. These units use severe duty 12VDC motors to provide a 20% faster actuation than the competitors. Eachof these units use a beautifully polished stainless (except 4" & 8"Black only) and black coating offering a stunning appearance withsupreme corrosion resistance. With a400 LB maximum load capacity you canbe assured your getting the best you can buy.
- Strong eyelet mount allows a wide range of angles for easy installation
- Highly polished stainless steel tube offers a beautiful appearance and the very best in corrosion resistance.
- Sealed precision die cast housing
- A 12-volt sever duty motor offers excellent load capacity and reliability
- A 30 amp, type AGC fuse must be installed between the power source and actuator switch to protect against overcurrent.
- Actuator "on time" must not exceed 25%. Example: If "on time" is 25 seconds, then the actuator must remain off for 75 seconds before being operated again. Exceeding a 25% duty cycle can lead to overheating and may result in hazardous conditions.
- Actuator is factory lubricated for life and no additional lubrication is required for maintenance.
- The actuator incorporates a slip clutch to protect against overloading. The clutch is preset at the factory to slip if the load exceeds the rated load.