Plug Wire 9”
Replaces: Johnson/Evinrude 582365
Fits: Outboard, Male Post Style Coil.
Mallory Marine's new Outboard Spark Plug Wires and Leads are constructed with only the best premium quality materials you would expect from the ignition leader. Built specifically for Outboard applications utilizing Packard 440 tin plated copper wire, that are designed for a precise fit.
Mallory Marine Outboard Spark Plug Wires Performance Features:
- Ultra low resistance tin plated copper core delivers high energy output for Maximum spark at the plug.
- Meets SAE J2031 standards, rated for up to 40,000 volts.
- 7 MM Ozone resistant jacket repels water, oil, grease, and fuel.
Top-of-the-Line Construction Features:
- Tin plated copper core for superior corrosion resistance
- Tin plated copper core also provides extremely low resistance and faster current flow for hotter spark and longer spark duration.
- High density Ethylene-Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) to eliminate bleed through from core.
- Tightly woven fiberglass braid forms a permanent bond between the EPDM inner layer and the outer jacket to increase wire strength
- 100% Silicone boots provide superior protection against chemicals, oil, moisture, and abrasion.
- Ready to install and custom fit for your specific application.
NOTE: All Mallory Products Ship in 7-10 Business Days. We can expedite these shipments by drop-shipping them straight from the vendor, however a $10 fee is required. If you would like to drop ship this part, please add one of the "Mallory Drop Ship" Item to your cart here.