FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL BOAT COVERS!
Available in Three Fabrics:
Sharkskin Plus (Good), Sharkskin Supreme (Better) & Sunbrella (Best)
Westland's WELLCRAFT, CLASSIC 190 I/O (1987-1989) Boat Cover is designed to be a perfect fit for this specific make and model of boat. Each cover is patterned to account for every curve and cleat to create an exact fit. These Exact Fit covers are measured, tucked, darted, and approved by Westland's own pattern craftsman. These covers are trailerable and come with the best warranties in the industry. Please take a look at the available fabric and color options and see which one is the right choice for your boat.
Westland Exact Fit Custom Boat Covers:
Note: Photo is a general representation only and not the specific model or style selected.
- Include 12 straps (6 - 96" long, 6 - 144" long) with adjustable quick release buckles
- Critical reinforcement at wear points
- Manufacturing processes that ensure fabric durability extending boat cover life
- A unique "shingle" layering technique that allows water to run off covers seamlessly
- Trailerable and perfect for storage or traveling
- Sewn in, not glued, reinforcements at all major wear points
- 1/4" draw rope in the hem of all custom covers
- Replacement Westland Tie Down strap sets are also available
NOTE: We cannot guarantee
final fabric color to match exactly as displayed on your monitor. Computer
monitor settings vary and may not accurately display the texture of the
fabric. Please keep this in mind when matching existing materials.
All Boat Covers are made in the USA.
All Boat Covers are made to order and ship in 5-7 Days.
All Boat Covers are eligible for FREE UPS Ground Freight.
All Boat Covers are covered under minimum 5 Year Warranty.
All Boat Covers are custom built and NON-RETURNABLE.
All Boat Covers are NOT designed around aftermarket parts!
Call Westland at 800-835-7992 for help getting the right cover!
Sharkskin PlusPart Number: 245-WL1822S
Sharkskin SupremePart Number: 245-WL1822R
SunbrellaPart Number: 245-WL1822A