Dart Iron Eagle Big Block Chevy Cylinder Heads - Iron Eagle w/Valves Only (Pair)
Dart Heads are exclusively custommanufactured to marine specifications by Dart Marine!
Dart Iron Eagle Cylinder Heads by Dart feature Inconel Exhaust Valvesfor Superior Reliability in High Heat.
Dart designedthe Iron Eagle big block heads for high performance marineapplications. They developed two rectangular ports: a high-velocity 308cc intakerunner that produces incredible torque and a 345cc version that’s perfect forbig-inch, high-rpm Rat motors. The Iron Eagle’s raised exhaust port outperforms its cast-iron competition but still fits most standard headers.
Their dedicated tooling allows them to cast the ports with incredibleprecision so you get maximum flow without spending big bucks on porting. Theyrotated the valve angles two degrees and duplicated the efficient heart-shapedcombustion chambers originally developed for their championship-winning RaceSeries aluminum heads.
Iron Eagle big block heads have standard features you won’t find in factorycastings and after market replacement heads. Premium bronze valve guides,multi-angle intake valve seats, and hardened and radiused exhaust seats areincluded with every Iron Eagle head.
When you want premium performance at an economical price, demand Dart IronEagle heads!
- Heart-shaped 119cc chambers improve combustion efficiency.
- Multi-angle intake seats, radiused exhaust seats, and precision cast valve bowls produce excellent airflow without hand porting or expensive CNC machining.
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline.
- Exhaust ports raised .300" to improve flow (requires 1" longer head bolts next to exhaust ports).
- Phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides resist heat produced by low compression engines.
Partial Head Assemblies
- Partial head assemblies include: Severe duty stainless steel intake and inconel exhaust valves, valve job, and protective water jacket coating.
Final Assemblies Require Parts Kit whichincludes valve springs, retainers, locks, seals, studs & guideplates.(Sold Separately)
An optional anti-corrosive protectant is available that consists of afluorinated polymer with a Teflon base. It's blue in color applied only tothe water jackets.